Todd Gehrmann, CEO of FOCUS Training, shares knowledge on how to create sustainable change within the workplace. Culture can change given the right amount of time, resources and desire. At FOCUS Training, we recommend a three-step process:
- Assess the organization’s current culture environment and employee performance.
- Evaluating why the culture is a certain way
- Identifying the sources of investment
- Align a culture that allows all employees’ voices to be heard.
- Valuing both new and long-term employee perspectives
- Fostering innovation
- Act in ways that positively affect the culture.
- Hiring the right people
- Teaching and training current employees
- Empowering managers to understand their employees
- Rewarding success
To learn more, join us at our next HR Summit focusing on Culture Change on March 16th. Click here to register.